We all know that today, people are feeling more stressed than ever, and that this is having a negative effect on all aspects of life. To address this, I think we need more than “stress management.” We need a system that teaches participants how to access our clarity, confidence, and creativity by accessing a specific part of the brain… and, how to avoid the stress and frustration that gets in the way of good decision making by avoiding a specific part of the brain.
- How to shift to the clear, confident, creative part of the brain even in difficult situations.
- How to stay in this effective “mind set” regardless of the situation.
- How to engage others in such a way that they shift from their “resistant brain” to their “receptive brain” so that they can truly hear and understand what you are wanting them to know.
Expect to Learn:
- Why many “stress management” techniques don’t work and can even make the situation worse.
- Learn new information about the true cause of our thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
- Learn how to influence others by understanding how their brain processes information.
Course Type: Lecture