The world is changing as we adopt more technology into our daily lives, and the acceleration of change is now exponential. What if I told you that new technology now doubles every 11 months? Did you know 90% of the world’s data has been generated in the last 2 years? Conceptualizing the magnitude of these changes can be overwhelming. As healthcare providers, we are seeing these rapid developments in our own industry. There’s a tectonic shift occurring in our business structures, the way we interact with patients, and the technology we deploy to provide patient care. Learning to assess dental technology and dissect value vs. “hype” with surgical precision are critical. Equally important is the implementation of that technology into a busy endodontic practice. During the course of this presentation, we’ll briefly discuss the rapid changes that are occurring in our society and healthcare, expand on the idea of how to evaluate new technology, and close with recommendations for successful integration.
- Convey the magnitude of technological change and what’s to come.
- Discuss how we evaluate new technology.
- Discuss how to implement new technology into a busy practice.
- Review key concepts and recommendations for success
Expect to Learn:
- During the course of this presentation, we’ll briefly discuss the rapid changes that are occurring in our society and healthcare
- Expand on the idea of how to evaluate new technology
- Recommendations for successful integration.
Course Type: Lecture