This session will be an in-depth question and answer session with 2 leading experts in epidemiology.
- How disease models of COVID affect our decision making
- What we know about COVID and what we don’t know
- How does an epidemiologist understand this disease?
- What is the real threat from the disease?
- How good is the evidence we have about the disease?
Expect to Learn:
- How the disease is spread
- What the real risks are
- What precautions you need to takes as an endodontist
- How rational the government response has been
- Whether dentists are super-spreaders of the diseaset
- What we know with confidence and where we are just guessing
- How to detect bias, hype, and misinformation
- Facts, opinion, and disinformation!
Course Type: Lecture